Difference between Red Grapes and Green Grapes?
– Red grapes contain high amounts of anthocyanins and green grapes lack
– Red grapes contain flavanoid and other antioxidants in high amount like
Quercetin ,Resveratrol and Catechins and green grapes contain only Catchins
in small amount.
– Red grapes are beneficial in prevention of heart related problems but green
grapes are not useful in heart problems
– Red grapes can lower the high blood pressure whereas the green grapes are not helpful.
– Resveratrol in red grapes can help in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
and it has anti-fungal and anti-cancer properties whereas green grapes do not have.
– Anti-histamine properties in Quercetin, in red grapes ,are used in the cure of
various allergies, but green grapes do not have Quercetin.
– Anthocyains found in red grapes have anti-inflammatory properties but those
are not found in green grapes .
Therefore, red grapes are high in nutritional value
and beneficial than green grapes